When visiting East of England Shooting Ground, please ensure you follow our rules.
- Prior to attending please complete online waiver.
- Please bring booking confirmation with you.
- Dress for the occasion. Sturdy footwear, layered comfortable clothing for shooting and a suitable coat if the weather looks inclement, please refrain from loose and bulky clothing.
- We would strongly suggest the wearing of a suitable baseball type cap to protect from the sun/rain and any potential small broken clays.
- Safety protection is expected to be worn at all times, however, for those that do not have eye or ear protection we sell these on site for a small fee.
- The gun is relatively noisy and you will be expected to wear ear defenders whilst outside the club house
- Report to reception desk on arrival
- Trust your instinct and have fun
- Age? Is there a limit – youngsters welcome accompanied by an adult? ~ need to be under control and if shooting physically adept to be able to handle the weight and action of the entry level 4.10 shotgun